There are 2 main Groups : Products and Concepts, both open to original works from individuals, enterprises, universities/colleges and institutions:
· The Product Group is open to entries that have been commercially available for no more than 2 years, or entries that are not available on the market but for which the model product with full functions can be provided for the Second Evaluation.
· The Concept Group is open to entries that have been launched for no more than 2 years, or entries that have not been launched but can be demonstrated in real application scenario during the Second Evaluation.
*The DIA Committee observes the right to adjust the group and category of entries.
We've set up four categories to cluster design into - both Groups (Product and Concept) can fall in the same entry category.
1. The Cultural Innovation category is open to products and services from the fields of culture gifts, stationery, packaging, fashion accessories, tableware, furniture and lighting, social innovation and new cultural tourism economy.
2. The Life Wisdom category recognizes the way we live as a driving force behind the ideas we create. This category is open to products and services from the fields of electronics and digital devices, household appliances, kitchen and bathroom essentials, smart home technology, elderly care products, maternal and child supplies, personal care items, pets supplies, toys and musical instruments, sports and leisure products, disaster prevention and protection products, application of new technologies and materials, etc.
3. The Industrial Equipment category looks at how production is evolving, and how new industries are emerging. This category includes is open to products and services from the fields of transportation and logistics, medical equipment, construction equipment, agriculture and forestry equipment, military equipment, office equipment, mechanical tools, robots, etc.
4. The Digital Economy category is open to products and services that can make use of data intelligence. This category is open to digital products and services from the fields of artificial intelligence, spatial calculation, smart cities, smart mobility, smart business, smart medical care, smart education, smart community, industrial Internet, virtual reality, etc.